jueves, 5 de mayo de 2011

Welcome to my blog

In this blog I will post my school homework for level 2. I will use it to practice writing, listening, speaking and reading. Also, I will share it with my classmates and people from the world.

Hi, there! My name’s Karem Rios. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo, in pinar . I’m 19 years old and I study low at URBE . My favorite subjects are civil and English. This trimester I am taking 5 classes and I am in the 2nd trimester.

I love music, dancing, playing the pool, and slepp,studying English, talking on the phone with my friends, pizza , chocolate, my family , my country

I hateI hate getting up early. the hypocrites, clean the house

 My dream My dream to see Europe with my family, graduation is sumaculaude in law school, have a beach house and have lots of money to go shopping all day
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario